College is having an active anti ragging committee. The committee emphasises on making the college ragging free zone in both hostel and campus block of the college. The committee is formed in the year 2011 with the start of the college under the guidance of Chairman Sir of our College. Every year the committee meeting is held for the purpose of electing committee members.
Roles and Responsibilities of Committee members:
- For initiating awareness program among students to have the awareness about anti- ragging bodies present in the campus and make the campus and hostel a campus free zone.
- The committee also focuses that all the fresher students gets complete information about anti ragging committee.
- Proper documentation from each student mentioning that he/ she will not indulge in ragging activities nor promote ragging in campus in any form.
- To take care of that no students gets any type of harassment with senior student neither mentally nor physically.
- Display of Anti ragging posters in an around Hostel and College Campus.
Committee Members of anti ragging for the year 2019-20
Sample Poster Pasted in college campus by the Committee Members