Auxiliary Nursing &Midwives(A.N.M):
ANM program is designed to the candidates who are eager to work in villages/ remote areas of their area. This is certificate course.
In the college the course is affiliated to Uttarakhand State Medical Faculty, Dehradun.
After the completion of Course, the students gets a complete knowledge about the work done in Primary Health Centres/ Community Health Centres. The program up brings the student with compete knowledge of Neo Born babies, their immunization chart, and also about the pregnant women.
After the completion of course the student gets the opportunity to work in Primary Health Centres/ Community Health Centres. The ANM are commonly known as ANM bhenji in the areas.
Eligibility Criteria of A. N. M.:
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be 10 + 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.