Nurse Practitoner in Critical Care Nursing - NPCC is a Post Graduate program which is done after Competing Basic B.Sc (N)/ Post Basic B.Sc (N). The program was launched by Indian Nursing Council (INC) with the aim to provide better platform of the candiates who are searching a better carrer in clinical / hospital side in India and abroad with more authorities alloted to them.
1 year experience is mandatory for undergoing the program. Pal College of Nursing & Medical Sciences is the only college offering NPCC program in kumaun Region . The program is of 2 years and is affiliated to HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun.
Minimum Eligibility criteria for Applying in NPCC Program.
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.